Saturday, December 30, 2006

Superheroes and Supervillains

I took a quiz to discover which superhero I'm most like, and found:

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
60%
Robin
52%
Iron Man
50%
Spider-Man
50%
Green Lantern
50%
Supergirl
50%
The Flash
50%
Catwoman
45%
Hulk
45%
Batman
25%
Wonder Woman
20%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test
Should I be worried that I'm more like Supergirl and Catwoman than Batman?

There was another one to see which super-villain you're most like:

Your results:
You are Dr. Doom
Dr. Doom
41%
Mr. Freeze
35%
The Joker
34%
Lex Luthor
31%
Juggernaut
23%
Green Goblin
23%
Kingpin
22%
Apocalypse
19%
Riddler
18%
Venom
18%
Magneto
17%
Catwoman
17%
Dark Phoenix
14%
Two-Face
11%
Poison Ivy
9%
Mystique
7%
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.
Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...
I'm not even sure I know who Dr. Doom is.

No comments: