Wednesday, October 01, 2008

IvanAnywhere on Space TV

Space TV interviewed my co-workers Glenn Paulley, Ian McHardy, and Ivan Bowman about IvanAnywhere a few weeks ago, and the results aired last Friday night on their show "The Circuit". The piece is online: go here and click the link at the top that says "Ivan Anywhere, the robot telecommuter". There is also a direct link to the video, but note that the link resizes your browser window. The bit about Ivan is about four minutes long, and starts a minute or so into the video.

I PVR'ed the show, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to copy it to my computer. I thought I could record it straight to my digital video camera, but the camera doesn't have inputs, so I'd have to play the video and then actually record the TV screen with the camera. Video and audio quality would both suck, so I didn't bother. Of course, even if I could get it in digital format, I couldn't post it to YouTube or anything, since it's copyrighted.

No comments: