Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another hiatus – this one less fun

I've gone on blogging hiatus a couple of times over the last couple of years – once for our trip to France, another for our trip to the UK. You may have noticed that I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks, so I'm on another hiatus, but this one was more forced. And a lot less fun.

On February 5, I was taken to Grand River hospital in Kitchener with acute pancreatitis, which basically means that my pancreas had a complete mental breakdown and started trying to dissolve itself. I have been in the hospital ever since, and likely will be for at least another couple of weeks. I will write more about the details later, but suffice it to say that blogging will be light if not nonexistent for the next little while.

I shall return!

No comments: