Friday, May 08, 2009

NLL Playoff Picks – Round 2

Since I was four out of four in my first round picks (did I mention that already?), I will stick with the picks I already made for the second round as well.

East

Buffalo vs. New York

Second verse, same as the first. The Bandits are hungry to repeat as champions, and I just don't see New York being able to stop them (though I think Calgary has a good chance). It won't be a blowout, but I don't think it'll be that close either.

Prediction: Buffalo

West

San Jose vs. Calgary

I said in the first round picks that I don't like betting against Colin Doyle in the playoffs, but this Calgary team is just too strong. The Stealth have too many rookies to go all the way this year, but if they can get off to a good start next year, the Stealth could be the team to beat next year.

Prediction: Calgary

No comments: