Saturday, February 18, 2006

Busted!

OK, fun's over, everyone outta the pool. Gail has discovered my blog. She mentioned it the other night at dinner, though we talked about it for approximately 15 seconds before being interrupted, probably by some piece of wisdom from Nicholas ("Look, I put my fork in my chocolate milk! That's hil-air-ious"). I've already gone through and deleted all the articles about my sexual exploits with the Toronto Rock cheerleaders, so I think I'm safe. :-)

As I mentioned in a previous article, my blog was never a secret from my beloved wife; I just never made a point of mentioning it, because I figured she'd ask why ("I dunno"), and what kind of stuff do I write about ("just stuff"), and my answers would probably be rather disappointing - to me, if not to her.

No comments: